FairTradeWorks is a revolutionary new construction project management system. We work for residential and commercial clients who are building new structures or renovating. Our portfolio is vast and ranges from the smallest bathroom renovation projects to heritage A restorations to brand new luxury homes. Our team is made up of experienced, forward thinking construction professionals who come to us from different construction backgrounds and areas of expertise. Our Commercial Advisors for instance have built everything from retail and flagship stores, malls, hotels, schools, and luxury waterfront resorts around the world. We also have professional Estimators, responsive Client Care Specialists, and well-trained Project Managers.
Who we are
How we work
FairTradeWorks was created to make new home builds, commercial construction, and renovations easier and more efficient. Each of our clients is assigned a professional construction Advisor, who is their single point of contact throughout the project. As their construction advocate, the Advisor manages the project from concept to completion. This concierge-style construction service allows clients the opportunity to bring their dream spaces to life without the hassle of chasing trades, organizing schedules, and/or pricing different scopes of work.
Our goal is to ensure you have a trusted industry professional who can:
- Answer your construction questions and provide you with a detailed scope of your project.
- Provide you with access to a huge labour pool of pre-screened industry professionals.
- Ensure you get fair pricing through a transparent tendering system.
- Monitor the quality of your construction work to ensure it meets the pre-determined scope of the project.
- Manage the project timelines and budget yet be in the position to hold trades to contract.
- Lastly, keep you up-to-date with the progress of your project and provide you with a single point of contact from start to finish.
Being GREEN is more than a policy at FairTradeWorks, it is one of our core values. A United Nations Environment Plan Report on Buildings and Climate Change shows, “the building sector contributes up to 30% of global annual greenhouse gas emissions and consumes up to 40% of all energy.”
Meanwhile in Metro Vancouver, according to the Demolition, Land Clearing and Construction Waste Management Toolkit of metrovancouver.org, “waste from the construction, demolition and renovation sectors constitutes about one third of the region’s waste.”